Don’t be fooled by the name ‘Writing Club’, because not a lot of writing goes on in here, and it’s not a club. It is, however, quite convivial, and you want to possibly confine the writing to your own whisky notes. Which could be considerable, once you see their selection.

The Writing Club is a whisky bar with a difference. The offering is curated, of course, and as space dictates, they only have 600 bottles in this cosy corner of Palais Renaissance. The range eschews the regular big boys, and instead is focused on independent bottlings – which comprises 80% of their stock (new releases make up the other 20%). Bar owner Tan Soo San is a bit of a whisky hoarder, and The Writing Club is a way of displaying and sharing some of his precious cargo

For full review click on the link below: